ZenMatcha Crepe Swiss Rolls by Shruti Apraj
- 1 cup All-Purpose flour
- 1 & 1/3rd cup Milk
- 2 tbsp Melted Butter
- 1 cup All-Purpose Flour
- 4 Eggs
- 2 tbsp Green Tea Matcha Powder
- Vanilla Whipped Cream Frosting
- 3-4 tsp Irish Whiskey (Optional)
- Berries as per your choice
- Combine whisked eggs, flour, milk, butter & green tea matcha powder together to form a smooth liquid batter with no lumps. You can even whisk it through a blender.
- Take a 5-inch bottom pan and add oil and 1 spoon crepe Batter.
- Immediately tilt pan until batter covers the bottom. Cook until edges start to dry and the center is set. Make 6 such crepes.
- Arrange them over each other so that they overlap half on each other.
- Apply the frosting mixed with whiskey over the 6 overlapped crepes.
- Start rolling from one side to the other side until it forms a firm roll.
- Freeze for 1 hour and then slice it up. Serve with fresh whipped cream & berries.